Samsung recently released the Galaxy A70 and undoubtedly, it is a very good budget oriented smartphone with some decent specifications. Samsung Galaxy A70 is also a very good choice in terms of Camera. Galaxy A70 has a decent camera which clicks decent images but the stock camera application of Samsung devices are not that great and it doesn’t provide so many features. But you can anytime replace your stock Camera application with everyone’s all-time favorite Google Camera or GCam.
Gcam APK is a camera application which is created by Google for some high end device having not so good stock camera application. Google Camera was first seen in Google’s Pixel devices and then Google released this application for some high end devices too. But it wasn’t available for mid and low-end devices as the Google Camera is in good demand so the developer somehow manages to develop Gcam port for almost every Android device having Camera2api support.
Samsung Galaxy A70 is a budget-oriented smartphone. It is having 6.7 inches with Super AMOLED display, 1080 x 2400 Pixel Screen resolution. It is running on Android Pie 9.0 and having Octa core (2 GHz, Dual core, Kryo 460 + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 460) processor. It is having internal storage of 128GB which is quite big to store apps, games, photos, etc. And 6GB RAM which makes the device super fast. The key feature of this smartphone is that it has triple cameras 32MP + 8MP + 5MP and it has 32MP front camera which clicks amazing selfies.
Now if I talk about Samsung Galaxy A70 then, unfortunately, it doesn’t have camera2API support but you can still install the Gcam APK on Galaxy A70 by downloading the Gcam APK from the below download section. This Gcam APK works perfectly with Samsung Galaxy A70. I’ve personally tested this Google Camera for Galaxy A70 and it works though, some features like Dark mode and others aren’t available but most of the useful features are there and Something is better than Nothing. Right?
Now let’s discuss Google Camera and some of its advantages and disadvantages.
What is Google Camera or Gcam Port?
Google Camera (Gcam) mod is a Google product application that is a trend among the users of Android devices, this app has been modified and features that can produce good and high-quality photos. In this gcam mod, you will find features of HDR Mode, Slow Motion, Blur Lens, Panorama, Portrait Mode, and 60 FPS Mode.
Advantages of Google Camera or Gcam APK
- Once, you successfully install Gcam on your device then you can click very amazing DSLR like photos with your mid-range smartphone.
- You will notice so many features in Gcam, which were absent on the stock camera application of your device.
- You don’t have to use any photo editing app to get bokeh effect on your photos, Gcam will take care of it.
- You don’t have to root your device to install Gcam on it.
Disadvantages of Gcam APK
- To install Gcam mod on any unsupported device, you need to have TWRP recovery installed.
- The installation process is a little tricky so, if you don’t know basic things about Android then don’t try it otherwise, you end up bricking your device.
- After all this process there is a possibility that your Face Unlock feature will not work, therefore, consider again before installing.
Download Google Camera/Gcam APK for Galaxy A70
Gcam APK with working Night Mode => Download
How to Install Gcam APK on Galaxy A70
- First of all, download the Gcam APK from any of the above two links.
- Now, you have to enable Unknown sources in your device by going to Settings>Security>Unknown Sources. As shown in the below images.
- Now go to the Download folder and install APK.
- Once the installation is done.
- Open Gcam App.
So, that’s how you can install Google Camera/Gcam Port on Samsung Galaxy A70. If you have any doubt then you can ask us in the comment section.