Are you the user of Samsung Galaxy A50? Do you want to install working Gcam APK on Samsung Galaxy A50? If the answers of both questions are yes, then today you are landed at the right page. Today, I am going to share the download link of Working Gcam/Google Camera APK for Galaxy A50.
Galaxy A50 has a decent camera which clicks decent images but the stock camera application of Samsung devices are not that great and it doesn’t provide so many features. But you can anytime replace your stock Camera application with everyone’s all-time favorite Google Camera or GCam.
Gcam APK is a camera application which is created by Google for some high-end device having not so good stock camera application. Google Camera was first seen in Google’s Pixel devices and then Google released this application for some high end devices too. But it wasn’t available for mid and low-end devices as the Google Camera is in good demand so the developer somehow manages to develop Gcam port for almost every Android device having Camera2api support.
Samsung Galaxy A50 is a budget-oriented smartphone. It is having 6.40 inches with bezel-less display with a waterdrop notch. It is running on Android Pie 9.0 and having Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 9610 Octa core processor. It is having internal storage of 64GB which is quite big to store apps, games, photos, etc. And 4GB RAM which makes the device super fast. The key feature of this smartphone is that it has 25 + 5 + 8 MP Triple Rear Cameras and it has 25MP front camera which clicks amazing selfies.
Now if I talk about Samsung Galaxy A50 then, unfortunately, it doesn’t have camera2API support but you can still install the Gcam APK on Galaxy A50 by downloading the Gcam APK from the below download section. This Gcam APK works perfectly with Samsung Galaxy A50. I’ve personally tested this Google Camera for Galaxy A50 and it works though, some features like Dark mode and others aren’t available but most of the useful features are there and Something is better than Nothing. Right?
Now let’s discuss Google Camera and some of its advantages and disadvantages.
What is Google Camera or Gcam Port?
Google Camera (Gcam) mod is a Google product application that is a trend among the users of Android devices, this app has been modified and features that can produce good and high-quality photos. In this gcam mod, you will find features of HDR Mode, Slow Motion, Blur Lens, Panorama, Portrait Mode, and 60 FPS Mode.
Advantages of Google Camera or Gcam APK
- Once, you successfully install Gcam on your device then you can click very amazing DSLR like photos with your mid-range smartphone.
- You will notice so many features in Gcam, which were absent on the stock camera application of your device.
- You don’t have to use any photo editing app to get bokeh effect on your photos, Gcam will take care of it.
- You don’t have to root your device to install Gcam on it.
Disadvantages of Gcam APK
- To install Gcam mod on any unsupported device, you need to have TWRP recovery installed.
- The installation process is a little tricky so, if you don’t know basic things about Android then don’t try it otherwise, you end up bricking your device.
- After all this process there is a possibility that your Face Unlock feature will not work, therefore, consider again before installing.
Download Google Camera/Gcam APK for Galaxy A50
In the previous version of Gcam APK portrait and night modes were not working on them but now we have finally found the most stable Google Camera for Galaxy A50 where almost everything is perfect. Although, we have shared both the APK (the old and new one).
Download Gcam APK for Galaxy A50 with Portrait mode working ⇒ Direct Link
Download Gcam APK for Galaxy A50(Portrait and Night mode aren’t working) ⇒ Direct Link
How to Install Gcam APK on Galaxy A50
- First of all, download the Gcam APK from any of the above two links.
- Now, you have to enable Unknown sources in your device by going to Settings>Security>Unknown Sources. As shown in the below images.
- Now go to the Download folder and install APK.
- Once the installation is done.
- Open Gcam App.
So, that’s how you can install Google Camera/Gcam Port on Samsung Galaxy A50. If you have any doubt then you can ask us in the comment section.