If you are the owner of Samsung Galaxy A40 and looking for the working Google Camera for Galaxy A40 then today you are at the right page. Here, we have shared the download link of Gcam for Samsung Galaxy A40.
Samsung recently released the Galaxy A40 and undoubtedly, it is a very good budget oriented smartphone with some decent specifications. Samsung Galaxy A40 is also a very good choice in terms of Camera. Galaxy A40 has a decent camera which clicks decent images but the stock camera application of Samsung devices are not that great and it doesn’t provide so many features. But you can anytime replace your stock Camera application with everyone’s all-time favorite Google Camera or GCam.
Gcam APK is a camera application which is created by Google for some high end device having not so good stock camera application. Google Camera was first seen in Google’s Pixel devices and then Google released this application for some high end devices too. But it wasn’t available for mid and low-end devices as the Google Camera is in good demand so the developer somehow manages to develop Gcam port for almost every Android device having Camera2api support.
About Samsung Galaxy A40
Samsung Galaxy A40 is a budget-oriented smartphone. It is having 5.9 inches, 1080*2340 Pixel Screen resolution. It is running on Android 9.0 Pie and having Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7904 Octa core processor. It is having internal storage of 64 GB which is quite big to store apps, games, photos, etc. And 4GB RAM which makes the device super fast. It also has a 25MP secondary camera which clicks amazing selfies and 16 + 5 MP Dual Rear Cameras and 8MP ultrawide which also clicks some amazing shots and the battery capacity of Realme Pro is 3100 mAh.
Now let’s discuss Google Camera and some of its advantages and disadvantages.
What is Google Camera or Gcam Port?
Google Camera (Gcam) mod is a Google product application that is a trend among the users of Android devices, this app has been modified and features that can produce good and high-quality photos. In this gcam mod, you will find features of HDR Mode, Slow Motion, Blur Lens, Panorama, Portrait Mode, and 60 FPS Mode.
Advantages of Google Camera or Gcam APK
- Once, you successfully install Gcam on your device then you can click very amazing DSLR like photos with your mid-range smartphone.
- You will notice so many features in Gcam, which were absent on the stock camera application of your device.
- You don’t have to use any photo editing app to get bokeh effect on your photos, Gcam will take care of it.
- You don’t have to root your device to install Gcam on it.
Disadvantages of Gcam APK
- To install Gcam mod on any unsupported device, you need to have TWRP recovery installed.
- The installation process is a little tricky so, if you don’t know basic things about Android then don’t try it otherwise, you end up bricking your device.
- After all this process there is a possibility that your Face Unlock feature will not work, therefore, consider again before installing.
Google Camera for Galaxy A40
Now if I talk about Samsung Galaxy A40 then, unfortunately, it doesn’t have camera2API support but you can still install the Gcam APK on Galaxy A40 by downloading the Gcam APK from the below download section. This Gcam APK works perfectly with Samsung Galaxy A40. I’ve personally tested this Google Camera for Galaxy A40 and it works though, some features like Dark mode and others aren’t available but most of the useful features are there and Something is better than Nothing. Right?
Download Google Camera/Gcam APK for Galaxy A40
Gcam APK for Galaxy A40 ⇒ Download Link
How to Install Gcam APK on Galaxy A40
- First of all, download the Gcam APK from any of the above two links.
- Now, you have to enable Unknown sources in your device by going to Settings>Security>Unknown Sources. As shown in the below images.
- Now go to the Download folder and install APK.
- Once the installation is done.
- Open Gcam App.
So, that’s how you can install Google Camera/Gcam Port on Samsung Galaxy A40. If you have any doubt then you can ask us in the comment section.