If you are the user of Oppo F7 and you are looking for Google Camera for your Oppo F7 then today you are at the right page. Today we are going to share the full step by step guide on How to download and install Google camera on Oppo F7. Google Camera or Gcam is the camera application which is developed by Google to improve the camera experience.
The image quality which we get with Gcam or Google Camera is a hell lot better than what we get with the stock camera application and this is the reason why everyone wants to install Google camera on their device. Google Camera was first seen in Google’s smartphone itself and then due to the high demand of the users of different smartphones, the developer made the Gcam port for different devices. Some devices can directly download and Install Gcam APK but a device like Oppo F7 must have root access to enable Camera2Api.
Once you successfully install Google camera on your Oppo F7 then you can enjoy the best portrait mode and HDR+ features and some more features like Slowmotion, Motion blur, etc. Also, Gcam works with both front and rear camera perfectly but the only condition is, you have to follow the steps carefully in order to get Google Camera work on your Oppo F7.
Advantages of Google Camera or Gcam APK
- Once, you successfully install Gcam on your device then you can click very amazing DSLR like photos with your mid-range smartphone.
- You will notice so many features in Gcam, which were absent on the stock camera application of your device.
- You don’t have to use any photo editing app to get bokeh effect on your photos, Gcam will take care of it.
- You don’t have to root your device to install Gcam on it.
Disadvantages of Gcam APK
- To install Gcam mod on any unsupported device, you need to have TWRP recovery installed.
- The installation process is a little tricky so, if you don’t know basic things about Android then don’t try it otherwise, you end up bricking your device.
- After all this process there is a possibility that your Face Unlock feature will not work, therefore, consider again before installing.
Today’s guide is all about how to enable Camera2Api and Install Gcam on Oppo F7.
Google Camera/Gcam for Oppo F7
The Gcam application for the Oppo F7 is not official, it is modded Gcam APK which is obtained through the XDA developer forum. Before you start installing this google camera mod application, you need to fulfill some of the following conditions including;
- Make sure your Oppo F7 smartphone has unlocked the bootloader.
- Also, make sure your Oppo F7 smartphone has TWRP installed and has been rooted using Supersu or Magisk.
- You need to install Camera2Api Application on your Oppo F7 to modify the contents of Buildprob in order to work with Google Camera Mod Application. Place it in SD card of your device.
- After that, don’t forget you also have to download Gcam Mod 5.1 Arnova, which is obtained from the Xda Developer forum.
How to Install Gcam Mod on Oppo F7
Make sure your device has working TWRP recovery installed.
- First of all, boot your device into TWRP recovery mode by first switching it off then press volume up button + power button at the same time.
- Now once you reach the menu, select Install Button.
- Now browse the Camera2Api.zip.
- Swipe to install it.
- Now go back to the main menu again and reboot your device.
- Once you are back to your device install the Gcam APK manually on your device which you have downloaded from above.
So, that’s how you can install Google Camera APK on your Oppo F7. If you have any doubts then you can ask in the comment section.