Google Camera or Gcam APK is now available for Realme X. So, if you were looking for the working Gcam APK then today you are at the right page. Today in this article we have shared the download link of Google Camera/Gcam APK for Realme X.
Realme X is no doubt a very decent smartphone with amazing specs, even in terms of Camera the device offers you really good camera in both rear and front but the stock camera application is not as good as Google Camera in terms of features and that is the reason why folks are crazy over Google Camera/Gcam, even If I talk about myself, I also use Google Camera on my device and I hardly touch my stock camera application.
As this smartphone released recently, people start searching for Google Camera/Gcam APK for Realme X and here today I am sharing the working Gcam APK for Realme X.
Once you install Gcam on your device then your photographs will be of next level, you will get so many features like Lens mode, HDR mode, Slow Motion, Motion blur, etc. Gcam is also very popular because the features which we get in Gcam are absent in almost every stock camera application, even in high-end devices like Galaxy S10 and Nexus, the stock camera application is not that great as compared to Gcam APK this is the reason why people are getting mad over Gcam.
Here we in this article, we are providing the working download link of Gcam APK/Google Camera for Realme X and it works perfectly. The best part is you don’t have to root your device to download and install this Gcam APK. Now before jumping to the download section lets first discuss Realme X specification and some Advantages and Disadvantages of Google Camera.
About Realme X
Realme X is a budget-oriented smartphone. It is having 6.53 inches, 1080 * 2340 pixels Screen resolution. It is running on Android 9.0 Pie and has Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver) processor. It is having internal storage of 128 GB which is quite big to store apps, games, photos, etc. And 8GB RAM which makes the device super fast. It also has a 16MP pop-up Secondary camera with 8x digital zoom which clicks amazing selfies and 48 +5MP primary camera which also clicks some amazing shots
What is Google Camera or Gcam Port?
Google Camera (Gcam) mod is a Google product application that is a trend among the users of Android devices, this app has been modified and features that can produce good and high-quality photos. In this gcam mod, you will find features of HDR Mode, Slow Motion, Blur Lens, Panorama, Portrait Mode, and 60 FPS Mode.
Advantages of Google Camera or Gcam APK
- Once, you successfully install Gcam on your device then you can click very amazing DSLR like photos with your mid-range smartphone.
- You will notice so many features in Gcam, which were absent on the stock camera application of your device.
- You don’t have to use any photo editing app to get bokeh effect on your photos, Gcam will take care of it.
- You don’t have to root your device to install Gcam on it.
Disadvantages of Gcam APK
- To install Gcam mod on any unsupported device, you need to have TWRP recovery installed.
- The installation process is a little tricky so, if you don’t know basic things about Android then don’t try it otherwise, you end up bricking your device.
- After all this process there is a possibility that your Face Unlock feature will not work, therefore, consider again before installing.
Google Camera for Realme X
Gcam APK is now available for Realme X and the users can easily download and install it on their device. You don’t need to root your Realme X to use this Google Camera 6.3. Just simply go to the below download section and download the APK. If you don’t know how to install Google camera on Realme X then read the below-installing instructions as well.
Download Google Camera/Gcam APK for Realme X
Gcam APK for Realme X ⇒ Google Drive
How to Install Gcam APK on Realme X
- First of all, download the Gcam APK from any of the above two links.
- Now, you have to enable Unknown sources in your device by going to Settings>Security>Unknown Sources. As shown in the below images.
- Now go to the Download folder and install APK.
- Once the installation is done.
- Open Gcam App.
So, that’s how you can download and install Google camera on Realme X. If you have any queries in your mind then do ask us in the comment section below.