Do you have Infinix Note 6 device? and unfortunately, you bricked it? and now you want to fix it? well, if the answer is yes, then today you are on the right page. Today, In this article, we are going to showing how to unbrick Infinix Note 6 and re-install stock ROM on Infinix Note 6.
Sometimes when we install stock any custom ROM or root our device then some newbies end up bricking their device and it is very common and normal. If you have bricked your device for the first time then it is quite normal to worry but you can easily fix it by flashing the firmware flash file on Infinix Note 6.
Also, if your device is not bricked but you are facing lagging and other issue and you want your device to be like before when you purchased it then you installing stock ROM can do the job for you. Also, if you want to downgrade your device to the older version because you don’t like the newer update in your device then at that time only flashing stock ROM could help you.
If you fall into any of the above situations then your problem can be easily solved by flashing Infinix Note 6 Firmware file. But before jumping to the guide, it is very important to know about Stock ROM and some of its features.
About Infinix Note 6
Infinix Note 6 is a budget-oriented smartphone. It is having 6.01 inches with 1080×2160 pixel resolution. It is running on Android Pie 9.0 and having Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) processor. It is having internal storage of 64GB which is quite big to store apps, games, photos, etc. And 4GB RAM which makes the device super fast. It also has a 16MP secondary camera which clicks amazing selfies and 16MP+8MP +2MP primary camera which also clicks some amazing shots. Infinix Note 6 has 4000 mAh battery.
What is a Stock ROM?
Basically, a stock ROM is an original firmware which comes pre-installed in any android device by the manufacturer. Unlike custom ROM, stock firmware goes under different task and then the manufacturer roll out the update. The stock ROM comes with all the basic features which are required in android and every Android device has different stock ROM.
Stock firmware/ROM is a kind of operating system which is designed in such a manner that it gives the best output to the users. Although, you can replace the stock ROM with a custom ROM stock ROMs are always secure and sometimes better than custom ROMs.
Some Advantages of Stock Firmware/ROM
- If your device is bricked by any reason then installing/flashing Stock ROM can unbrick your device make it like before.
- If you are facing a lagging issue or your device is becoming very slow then you can install stock ROM to fix it too.
- If you want to downgrade your device’s firmware then you can do that too by flashing stock ROM.
- Stock Firmwares are generally most secure and stable than any custom ROM, as they undergoes different tests before it comes to us.
- Your device will become very new after flashing stock ROM.
Some Disadvantage of Stock Firmware/ROM
- Sometimes the company doesn’t release the latest update for a particular device and the user has no choice other than to stick to the stock ROM.
- Stock ROM has limited features and it is applicable for almost every other stock ROM and if you want to enjoy your device to fullest, either you have to install custom ROM or root your device.
- Stock ROMs are usually very simple in design and we get easily bored of its design.
Download Infinix Note 6 Stock Firmware/ROM
Pre-Requisite to install the Stock Firmware flash file on your Infinix Note 6:
- This guide is strictly made for Infinix Note 6 device and no other device owner can follow it to install stock ROM.
- A working PC or Laptop.
- You need to install the latest Infinix USB Drivers on your Computer.
- Make sure to charge your device upto 80% to avoid any issues.
- You need a USB data cable to connect your device.
How Flash Stock ROM on your Infinix Note 6:
Before jumping to this process make sure you have all the required things which are mentioned above to prevent any unwanted issue.
Step1) First of all you need to install MediaTek Vcom Drivers on your device. So go ahead and install it first.
Step2) Now download SP Flash Tool from the below link and extract the file in your PC.Sp Flash Tool
Step3) Now open ‘Flash Tool’ by double click on it.
Step 4) Now, you need to extract the stock firmware which you have downloaded from above. Now in Sp Flash tool you will see Scatter-loading menu click on Browse button and select the MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt(You will get it after extracting the ROM). Look at the below image for reference.
Step 5) After loading the MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt file click on Download Button as shown in the below pic.
Step 6) Now get your phone and Hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together, now with the help of USB cable connect your device to your Computer.
Step 7) As soon as your phone gets detected, the flashing process will start.
Step8) Wait until the process is fully completed and once it is done. Disconnect your Infinix Note 6 from your Computer and enjoy the Stock ROM on Infinix Note 6.
So, that’s was the complete guide on How to Install Stock Firmware and Unbrick Infinix Note 6. If you have any queries or you are stuck at any part then you can drop your query in the comment section below or you can reach us by going to our Contact Us form.