Vivo Y90 is a newly launched device by Vivo and it is currently the best Budget-friendly smartphone and it completely justifies its price. The device is just launched and users of this device are now looking for Vivo Y90 Firmware or Vivo Y90 Stock ROM, as the device is just launched, it is sometimes hard to get our hands on the official firmware, however, we just managed to grab official Vivo Y90 PD1917F Stock Firmware and you can download it right now but before that make sure you know every about Stock ROM and Firmware. We have shared Download link of Vivo Y90 Firmware along with installing instructions.
There are so many benefits of flashing stock firmware on your Vivo Y90 and one of the most common reasons of flashing stock ROM is when a user brick his/her device. So, if your device is also bricked then flashing stock Firmware will fix the issue.
Also, if your device is not bricked but you are facing lagging and other issue and you want your device to be like before when you purchased it then you installing stock ROM can do the job for you. Also, if you want to downgrade your device to the older version because you don’t like the newer update in your device then at that time only flashing stock ROM could help you.
If you fall into any of the above situations then your problem can be easily solved by flashing Vivo Y90 Firmware file. But before jumping to the guide, it is very important to know about Stock ROM and some of its features.
About Vivo Y90
Vivo Y90 is a budget-oriented smartphone. It is having 6.22 inches and 720 x 1520 Pixel screen resolution. It is running on Android Pie 9.0 and having Helio A22 processor. It is having internal storage of 32GB which is quite big to store apps, games, photos, etc. And 2GB RAM which makes the device super fast. It also has a 5MP secondary camera which clicks amazing selfies and 8MP primary camera which also clicks some amazing shots. Vivo Y90 has a 4030 mAh battery.
What is a Stock ROM?
Basically, a stock ROM is an original firmware which comes pre-installed in any android device by the manufacturer. Unlike custom ROM, stock firmware goes under different task and then the manufacturer roll out the update. The stock ROM comes with all the basic features which are required in android and every Android device has different stock ROM.
Stock firmware/ROM is a kind of operating system which is designed in such a manner that it gives the best output to the users. Although, you can replace the stock ROM with a custom ROM stock ROMs are always secure and sometimes better than custom ROMs.
Some Advantages of Stock Firmware/ROM
- If your device is bricked by any reason then installing/flashing Stock ROM can unbrick your device make it like before.
- If you are facing a lagging issue or your device is becoming very slow then you can install stock ROM to fix it too.
- If you want to downgrade your device’s firmware then you can do that too by flashing stock ROM.
- Stock Firmwares are generally most secure and stable than any custom ROM, as they undergo different tests before it comes to us.
- Your device will become very new after flashing stock ROM.
Some Disadvantage of Stock Firmware/ROM
- Sometimes the company doesn’t release the latest update for a particular device and the user has no choice other than to stick to the stock ROM.
- Stock ROM has limited features and it is applicable for almost every other stock ROM and if you want to enjoy your device to fullest, either you have to install custom ROM or root your device.
- Stock ROMs are usually very simple in design and we get easily bored of its design.
Download Vivo Y90 Stock Firmware/ROM
Pre-Requisite to install the Stock Firmware flash file on your Vivo Y90:
- This guide is strictly made for Vivo Y90 device and no other device owner can follow it to install stock ROM.
- A working PC or Laptop.
- You need to install the latest Infinix USB Drivers on your Computer.
- Make sure to charge your device upto 80% to avoid any issues.
- You need a USB data cable to connect your device.
How Flash Stock ROM on your Vivo Y90:
Before jumping to this process make sure you have all the required things which are mentioned above to prevent any unwanted issue. Click on the below link to follow the installing instruction.
So, that’s was the complete guide on How to Install Stock Firmware and Unbrick Vivo Y90. If you have any queries or you are stuck at any part then you can drop your query in the comment section below or you can reach us by going to our Contact Us form.