Last year Xiaomi released the Redmi Note 6 Pro in their budget phone segment, the specification of the device is really good and it completely justifies its price. Since the launch of the device, users started to look for the working and stable Google Camera/Gcam for Redmi Note 6 Pro. So, if you didn’t find any stable Gcam APK for Redmi Note 6 Pro then today you are at the right page. Today, in this article we are going to share the latest Gcam 6.3 for Redmi Note 6 Pro.
Google recently released the latest Google Camera 6.3 with new features like NightSight in Main Camera UI. Also, there are some few changes in the latest version of the Google Camera.
Gcam 6.3 is more likely towards the latest Android Q but it works pretty well in Android Pie as well. Xiaomo Redmi Note 6 Pro is undoubtedly one of the best smartphones by Xiaomi and it has some decent specifications. But as we know stock camera application provided by Xiaomi is not as many features loaded as Google Camera. Also, there is a difference of earth and sky in the image quality captured by Google Camera.
Ad we all know, Gcam APK is a camera application which is created by Google for some high-end device having not so good stock camera application. Google Camera was first seen in Google’s Pixel devices and then Google released this application for some high-end devices having similar hardware to Google Pixel. But it wasn’t available for mid and low-end devices as the Google Camera is in good demand so the developer somehow manages to develop Gcam port for almost every Android device having Camera2api support.
About Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is a budget-oriented smartphone. It is having 6.26 inches, 1080*2280 Pixel Screen resolution. It is running on Android 9.0 Pie and has Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor. It is having internal storage of 64 GB which is quite big to store apps, games, photos, etc. And 4GB RAM which makes the device super fast. It also has a 20MP +2MP secondary camera which clicks amazing selfies and 12MP + 5MP Dual Rear Cameras which also clicks some amazing shots and the battery capacity of Realme Pro is 4000mAh mAh.
Now let’s discuss Google Camera and some of its advantages and disadvantages.
What is Google Camera or Gcam Port?
Google Camera (Gcam) mod is a Google product application that is a trend among the users of Android devices, this app has been modified and features that can produce good and high-quality photos. In this gcam mod, you will find features of HDR Mode, Slow Motion, Blur Lens, Panorama, Portrait Mode, and 60 FPS Mode.
Advantages of Google Camera or Gcam APK
- Once, you successfully install Gcam on your device then you can click very amazing DSLR like photos with your mid-range smartphone.
- You will notice so many features in Gcam, which were absent on the stock camera application of your device.
- You don’t have to use any photo editing app to get bokeh effect on your photos, Gcam will take care of it.
- You don’t have to root your device to install Gcam on it.
Disadvantages of Gcam APK
- To install Gcam mod on any unsupported device, you need to have TWRP recovery installed.
- The installation process is a little tricky so, if you don’t know basic things about Android then don’t try it otherwise, you end up bricking your device.
- After all this process there is a possibility that your Face Unlock feature will not work, therefore, consider again before installing.
Google Camera for Redmi Note 6 Pro and Note 7 Pro
Gcam 6.3 APK is now available for Redmi Note 6 Pro and the users can easily download and install it on their device. You don’t need to root your Redmi Note 6 Pro to use this Google Camera 6.3. Just simply go to the below download section and download the APK. If you don’t know how to install Google camera on Redmi Note 6 Pro then read the below-installing instructions as well.
Download Google Camera/Gcam 6.3 for Redmi Note 6 Pro and Note 7 Pro
Download Latest Gcam 6.3 APK ⇒ Download From HERE
Go to the above link and search for Xiaomi devices, there you will see Redmi Note 6 Pro and Note 7 Pro, just simply download the APK from there.
How to Install Gcam APK on Redmi Note 6 Pro
- First of all, download the Gcam APK from any of the above two links.
- Now, you have to enable Unknown sources in your device by going to Settings>Security>Unknown Sources. As shown in the below images.
- Now go to the Download folder and install APK.
- Once the installation is done.
- Open Gcam App.