Recently released Gcam 7.2 is now available for Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7 Pro Users.
Finally the wait is over, the latest Google Camera 7.2 Mod is now available for Redmi Note 7 as well as 7 Pro users. As we know that with every new update in Google Camera we always get to see something new and obviously in this update as well there are so many new features. If you want to know about all the interesting features of latest Gcam 7.2 then you can read it below.
Gcam 7.2 is more likely towards the latest Android 10 but it works pretty well in Android Pie as well. Xiaomo Redmi Note 7 is undoubtedly one of the best smartphones by Xiaomi and it has some decent specifications. But as we know stock camera application provided by Xiaomi is not as many features loaded as Google Camera. Also, there is a difference of earth and sky in the image quality captured by Google Camera.
Ad we all know, Gcam APK is a camera application which is created by Google for some high-end device having not so good stock camera application. Google Camera was first seen in Google’s Pixel devices and then Google released this application for some high-end devices having similar hardware to Google Pixel. But it wasn’t available for mid and low-end devices as the Google Camera is in good demand so the developer somehow manages to develop Gcam port for almost every Android device having Camera2api support.
About Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is a budget-oriented smartphone. It is having 7.2 inches, 1080*2340 Pixel Screen resolution. It is running on Android 9.0 Pie and has Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 processor. It is having internal storage of 64 GB which is quite big to store apps, games, photos, etc. And 4GB RAM which makes the device super fast. It also has a 13MP secondary camera which clicks amazing selfies and 48MP + 5MP or 12MP +2MP Dual Rear Cameras which also clicks some amazing shots and the battery capacity of Realme Pro is 4000mAh mAh.
Now let’s discuss Google Camera and some of its advantages and disadvantages.
What is Google Camera or Gcam Port?
Google Camera (Gcam) mod is a Google product application that is a trend among the users of Android devices, this app has been modified and features that can produce good and high-quality photos. In this gcam mod, you will find features of HDR Mode, Slow Motion, Blur Lens, Panorama, Portrait Mode, and 60 FPS Mode.
Advantages of Google Camera or Gcam APK
- Once, you successfully install Gcam on your device then you can click very amazing DSLR like photos with your mid-range smartphone.
- You will notice so many features in Gcam, which were absent on the stock camera application of your device.
- You don’t have to use any photo editing app to get bokeh effect on your photos, Gcam will take care of it.
- You don’t have to root your device to install Gcam on it.
Disadvantages of Gcam APK
- To install Gcam mod on any unsupported device, you need to have TWRP recovery installed.
- The installation process is a little tricky so, if you don’t know basic things about Android then don’t try it otherwise, you end up bricking your device.
- After all this process there is a possibility that your Face Unlock feature will not work, therefore, consider again before installing.
Features of the latest Google Camera/Gcam 7.2
1) Enable Focus options in Night Sight (along with “infinity” – may be same as far)
2) Modded lib for Learned Depth in Portrait Mode (Pixel 2)
3) Enable Super Res Zoom while zoomed or in Night Sight (no zoom required) – this is like Pixel 3 stock
4) Enable auto timer (photobooth), it’s in the selfie camera in the Timer options
5) Enable synthetic fill flash for Pixel 2 and enable SFF in Camera mode for 3a
Google Camera for Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro
Gcam 7.2 APK is now available for Redmi Note 7 and the users can easily download and install it on their device. You don’t need to root your Redmi Note 7 to use this Google Camera 7.2. Just simply go to the below download section and download the APK. If you don’t know how to install Google camera on Redmi Note 7 then read the below-installing instructions as well.
Download Google Camera/Gcam 7.2 for Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro
Download Latest Gcam 7.2 APK ⇒ Download From HERE
Go to the above link and search for Xiaomi devices, there you will see Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro, just simply download the APK from there.
How to Install Gcam APK on Redmi Note 7
- First of all, download the Gcam APK from any of the above two links.
- Now, you have to enable Unknown sources in your device by going to Settings>Security>Unknown Sources. As shown in the below images.
- Now go to the Download folder and install APK.
- Once the installation is done.
- Open Gcam App.
How to Fix Saturation Issues of GCam on Redmi Note 7 Pro
To fix the saturation of Gcam on Your Redmi Note 7 or Note 7 Pro then you need to change the saturation value for 2.0 and 2.4. To do so, go to the Camera Settings >> Gcam Settings >> Saturation Adjustment. Make the value same as shown in the below picture.
So, that’s how you can install Google Camera/Gcam Port on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7/Note 7 Pro. If you have any doubt then you can ask us in the comment section.