Nowadays, when we buy any Android smartphone then the first thing which the majority of the customers check is the Camera, how much megapixel it has and how good pictures it can take. The stock camera application which we get with every Android smartphone is very basic and sometimes fail to stand on our expectation. Nowadays everyone wants to click DSLR like photos with their smartphone and wants to get the bokeh effect, though it is possible if you have dual camera setup in your device and for a single camera, it is not possible.
Even with dual camera setup devices, sometimes we fail to capture an image because of fewer features provided by the stock camera application of our device. Many users were facing this problem and finally, the solution which came was Google Camera or Gcam t
Google launched Google Camera/Gcam for only high-end devices who face problem in their stock camera application. This means, there is no official Gcam APK for mid range and low range device but there is no need to worry because developers somehow modded Gcam App and made it compatible with Mid-range smartphones as well.
Today we are going to discuss how to download Google Camera or Gcam APK on Oppo A3s but before that let me elaborate Google Camera with all of you.
What is Google Camera or Gcam Port?
Google Camera (Gcam) mod is a Google product application that is a trend among the users of Android devices, this app has been modified and features that can produce good and high-quality photos. In this gcam mod, you will find features of HDR Mode, Slow Motion, Blur Lens, Panorama, Portrait Mode, and 60 FPS Mode.
Advantages of Google Camera or Gcam APK
- Once, you successfully install Gcam on your device then you can click very amazing DSLR like photos with your mid-range smartphone.
- You will notice so many features in Gcam, which were absent on the stock camera application of your device.
- You don’t have to use any photo editing app to get bokeh effect on your photos, Gcam will take care of it.
- You don’t have to root your device to install Gcam on it.
Disadvantages of Gcam APK
- To install Gcam mod on any unsupported device, you need to have TWRP recovery installed.
- The installation process is a little tricky so, if you don’t know basic things about Android then don’t try it otherwise, you end up bricking your device.
- After all this process there is a possibility that your Face Unlock feature will not work, therefore, consider again before installing.
As you are now familiar with the Google Camera port and some advantages and disadvantages of Gcam APK. Now, let’s jump to our guide on Gcam for Oppo A3s.
Install Gcam for Oppo A3s
The Gcam application for the Oppo A3s is not official, it is modded Gcam APK which is obtained through the XDA developer forum. Before you start installing this google camera mod application, you need to fulfill some of the following conditions including;
- Make sure your Oppo A3s smartphone has unlocked the bootloader, if it does not then check the below guide to do it.
How to Unlock Oppo A3s Bootloader
- Also, make sure your Oppo A3s smartphone has TWRP installed and has been rooted using Supersu or Magisk.
- You need to install Camera2Api Application on your Oppo A3s to modify the contents of Buildprob in order to work with Google Camera Mod Application. Place it in SD card of your device.
- After that, don’t forget you also have to download Gcam Mod 5.1 Arnova, which is obtained from the Xda Developer forum.
How to Install Gcam Mod on Oppo A3s
Make sure your device has working TWRP recovery installed.
- First of all, boot your device into TWRP recovery mode by first switching it off then press volume up button + power button at the same time.
- Now once you reach the menu, select Install Button.
- Now browse the Camera2Api.zip.
- Swipe to install it.
- Now go back to the main menu again and reboot your device.
- Once you are back to your device install the Gcam APK manually on your device which you have downloaded from above.
So, that’s how you can install Google Camera APK on your Oppo A3s. If you have any doubts then you can ask in the comment section.