Are you the owner of Gome K1? Do you want to root your Gome K1? If yes, then today you are landed at the right page. Today in this article, we gonna show you How to Root Gome K1 easily.
So, if you are the user of Gome K1 and you want to Root your device and you searched everywhere but didn’t find any useful guide well, now you search end here because In this article, we gonna share the 4 working methods which are super easy to Root Gome K1.
You just have to follow this tutorial carefully and you can opt any method from the Four methods which are listed below. All these 4 methods are working super fine. You can choose whatever method is suitable for you to Root Gome K1.
Gome K1 is a budget-oriented smartphone. It is having 5.2 inches, 1520*720 Pixel Screen resolution. It is running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and having Octa-Core (4 x 2.3GHz ARM processor. It is having internal storage of 64/128 GB which is quite big to store apps, games, photos, etc. And 2GB RAM which makes the device super fast. It also has an 8MP secondary camera which clicks amazing selfies and 16MP primary camera which also clicks some amazing shots.
So, before jumping to the tutorial let’s discuss first What is Rooting? Advantage and Disadvantage.
What is Rooting?
Rooting is nothing but a process of getting full control of your device. After you root your device you will get the full control of your android device in your hand. You can do so many things after rooting your device. But there are not only advantages of Rooting but there is an equal disadvantage too. Check below what are those advantages and disadvantages.
What are the Advantages of Rooting
There are so many advantages of Rooting. We have listed Top 4 Advantages of Rooting which are:-
- Once you root your device you can install flashable zip files and custom ROMs.
- You can download the paid apps for free after rooting by using some applications which only works on a rooted device.
- You can download the different MOD or hack for your Android games.
- You can customize your device according to your needs.
What are the Disadvantages of Rooting?
- Once you root your device, your device warranty will be void.
- Some users reported that after rooting. their device becomes slower than usual.
- If you don’t follow any trusted guide then your device can be dead and there will be no choice other than to restore it to the stock ROM which can erase complete data of your device.
So, now I think you understood What is Rooting, it’s advantages and disadvantages. Now let’s begin to the actual topic of this guide which is to Root Gome K1. Firstly, discuss the first and the easiest method for Gome K1 Root.
Androidleaker.com will not take any responsibility for any kind of problem to occur in your device at the time of rooting. We are 100% sure that this article is well written without any errors. But, if you don’t follow it correctly then you will end up bricking your device. So, FOLLOW THIS GUIDE CAREFULLY!
How to Easily Root Gome K1
Before Jumping to the first method make sure you have unlocked the bootloader. It is compulsory in all the Four methods.
And for the first method make sure to install custom recoveries like TWRP or CWM.
How to Root Gome K1 with the help of SuperSu
If you are reading the word SuperSu for the first time then let me tell you that it is a file basically a zip file by chainfire which can be installed on any android device via TWRP or CWM recovery and once it is installed successfully your device will be Rooted.
Now let’s jump to the tutorial, I’m assuming that you have your device’s bootloader is unlocked and a custom recovery like TWRP is installed.
- So, first of all, download the Latest SuperSu and paste it in the root of your SD Card.
- Now, Switch off your device and boot your device into custom recovery by pressing and holding volume up button + power button simultaneously.
- Now if you have TWRP installed then a screen will open something like this:-
- Now, you have to tap on the install button then browse the location where you have pasted the SuperSu and then select the SuperSu file and then Swipe right to start the installation process. Look at the image for reference.
- Wait and once it is done reboot your device.
Now that was the first method but as we promised we gonna share Four method so now here is the second method.
How to Root Gome K1 via KingoRoot.
So, if the above method didn’t work for you then you can try this method. This method will root your device in one click. Follow the below steps to root your device.
- First of all, download Kingoroot APK and install it in your android device.
- Now open the app and tap on ‘Root My Device‘.
- Now it will start the rooting process.
- Don’t do anything until the process is completed.
- Wait and enjoy.
If the above method also didn’t work for you then don’t lose hope you can still try this third method and check if this can root your device or not.
How to Root Gome K1 via OneclickRoot.
- First of all download OneclickRoot application in your Laptop or PC.
- Now takeout the data cable and connect your device to the laptop or PC.
- Open the Oneclickroot application in your Laptop and wait until it detects your device.
- Once your device gets detected click on “Root Now“.
- Wait until the process gets done!
How to Root Gome K1 using Magisk
- First of all, download Magisk Manager and copy it in the SD card of your device.
- Now, boot your device into recovery mode, by pressing and holding Volume Up button + Power button simultaneously.
- Then go to Install > Select the Magisk Zip File > Swipe to Install.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
- Now reboot your device.
If you want to check whether your device is rooted or not you can download Root Checker from play store and it will help you to verify whether your device is rooted or not.
So, I hope you get your device rooted by any of the above methods. This was the full guide to Root Gome K1. If you still have some doubt in your mind then you can comment below. I’ll try to help you As soon as possible.