Very good news for all the HTC U11+ users as HTC finally released the official Android Pie update in Taiwan. So, if you are from Taiwan then you will receive the update notification and you can update your device directly from there. But if you are from some other region then you won’t receive the update notification and you have to update your HTC U11+ to Android pie manually by flashing the official firmware.
HTC U11 Plus users were waiting very eagerly for the Android Pie update and after a long time, it is now finally official. Though, HTC is late in providing the pie update as compared to other companies like Nokia and all. T
The update will actually take some more time to reach everyone’s region, it is better to install the update manually. If you are interested in update your HTC U11+ to official Android Pie update manually then follow this guide carefully. We have shared the download link of the official HTC U11+ Android Pie firmware.
If you are from Taiwan and you still didn’t receive the update notification yet, you can check manually for the update by going to Mobile’s settings>About Phone>System Update.
Download HTC U11+ Android Pie ROM
Download HTC U11+ Firmware [Coming Soon]
How to Flash HTC U11+ Android 9.0 Pie Firmware
- First of all, download the ROM from the above download section.
- Now copy the Firmware in the external or internal storage of your device.
- Now, boot your device into recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, select Wipe and Advanced Wipe.
- Choose Dalvik/ART Cache, Cache, Data and swipe to wipe
- Now go back and select ‘Install’ and now browse the ROM which you have copied in external or internal storage.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
- Once, the installation is done. GO back and Reboot your device.
You’ve successfully installed official Android Pie update on your HTC U11 Plus. If you have any queries then please comment below and do let us know.