Very good news for all the Realme 3 pro users, as now the official TWRP image is available for Realme 3 pro and every user of Realme 3 Pro can download it. So, yesterday TWRP announced that TWRP image is now available for Realme 3 Pro, so, we decided to write an article on How to Install TWRP Recovery on Realme 3 Pro, so it can help those users who don’t know the process of installing TWRP recovery on their Realme 3 Pro device.
We have written this guide in a very simple and easy language so everyone can understand the right process of install recovery image on Realme 3 Pro. Before jumping to the TWRP recovery installation guide, let’s discuss Realme 3 Pro specifications and some advantages and disadvantages of install TWRP recovery on Realme 3 Pro.
About Realme 3 Pro
Realme 3 Pro is a budget-oriented smartphone. It is having 6.39 inches, 1080*2316 Pixel Screen resolution. It is running on Android 9.0 Pie and having Octa core (2.1 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A73 + 2 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53 processor. It is having internal storage of 64 GB which is quite big to store apps, games, photos, etc. And 6GB RAM which makes the device super fast. It also has a 20MP secondary camera which clicks amazing selfies and 16MP +5MP primary camera and 8MP ultrawide which also clicks some amazing shots and the battery capacity of Realme Pro is 4500 mAh.
What is TWRP Recovery?
TWRP is a custom recovery which you can install on your device to install flashable zip files. Our smartphone comes with stock recovery which doesn’t allow to install external flashable files like custom ROM, SuperSu, Mods, etc but with the help of custom recovery, we can do lots of things. TWRP custom recovery is easy to install on any android device but the condition is to unlock the bootloader of that device first.
What are the Advantages of TWRP Recovery?
- You can install custom ROMS like LineageOS, Resurrection Remix, etc.
- You can root your device by flashing SuperSu zip file.
- You can take a nandroid backup of your device very easily.
- You can install MODs easily.
What are the Disadvantages of TWRP recovery?
- You will lose the warranty of your device forever.
- You might get bootloop while installing any custom ROMs.
- You can brick your device if you don’t pay attention while flashing any ROMs.
- You won’t receive the official OTA Updates from Company.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked.
- Make sure to charge your mobile battery upto 70% at least before jumping to the installation steps.
- You gonna need a laptop or PC to run the commands.
- You gonna need a working USB Cable too.
- Download and Install ADB and Fastboot Driver
- Download TWRP recovery image for Realme 3 PRO from Download Link
- Follow all the steps carefully.
How to Install TWRP recovery on Realme 3 Pro With ADB AND FASTBOOT? METHOD 1
Note:- Before proceeding makes sure to unlock the bootloader of your Realme 3 Pro without unlocking the bootloader you can not install TWRP recovery.
Follow this guide first to unlock the bootloader of Realme 3 Pro ⇒ How to Unlock Realme 3 Pro Bootloader
- First of all, download the TWRP image from the above in your PC.
- Now Enable the USB debugging in your Realme 3 Pro by going to Settings>About Phone>Build Number(Tap on it 7 times to enable the developer option)>Developer Option>Enable USB Debugging.
- Copy the TWRP image in the same folder where you have installed the ADB and Fastboot driver.
- Open the Command prompt window in the same folder by holding shift and clicking the right button of your mouse, just like this:-
- Boot your device into fastboot mode. You can do it by switching off your device and then press the Volume Up button and the power button simultaneously.
- Connect your device to the PC with the help of USB cable and let the PC to detect your device so that it can install all the necessary drivers itself.
- Now type this command in Command Prompt/Powershell window
This command will let you know whether your device is connected properly or not. If it is not showing your device name in the window then you have to reconnect your device and install the drivers manually.
- Now type this command:-
- Now type this one:-
Replace the TWRP.img to the actual name of your TWRP image.
- Once the installation process is completed. You can type this command to reboot your device:-
- Now you have successfully installed the TWRP image on your device. Now you are ready to flash SuperSu zip.
How to Install TWRP recovery on Realme 3 Pro with Official TWRP App
- In order, to install TWRP recovery image on Realme 3 Pro with official TWRP app then first you must have to download a flashify application. Download it from HERE.
- Now, you have to enable the unknown sources from the setting of your device, if you don’t know how then follow the below steps.
1). Go to the setting of your device and then click on Apps and notification> select the Unlock tool app from there and enable the allow from this source.
- Now install the APK on your device.
- Once the installation is done, open the Flashify App.
- Once you open the flashify app, you will see different options there, you have to click on “Recovery Image”.
- Now you have to click on “Download TWRP”.
- Once the download and Installation part of TWRP is done, click on “Install Custom Recovery”
- Now all you have to do is wait until the installation gets done.
- Your device will reboot when the whole installation part is done.
- You can boot into recovery mode by pressing Volume Up button + power button simultaneously.
So, this was our guide on How to Install TWRP Recovery on Realme 3 Pro, if you liked it then let us know in the comment section. If you have any doubt regarding anything then you can comment below, we’ll try our best to solve the issue as soon as possible.