Here comes the good news for all the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro users as Xiaomi is now rolling out MIUI 10.3.13.0. The main highlight of this update is it comes with the August Security patch. Apart from the August security patch, there is some bugfix and improvement included in the update. This device last month got the July update as well with July Security Patch and some other changes and today it just got the latest August update and the main highlight of the update is obviously August Security Patch. The size of the update is around 320MB, so it is advisable to connect with stable internet connection while downloading the update. Download MIUI 10.3.13.0 for Redmi Note 7 Pro.
The update is currently rolling out via OTA(Over-the-Air), so it would take some time to reach every Redmi Note 7 Pro units. Until then you can try checking manually for the MIUI 10.3.13.0 update on Redmi Note 7 Pro by going to Settings >> About Phone >> System Update. If the update is there then go ahead and install it right away. If update is not there listed then you can download the MIUI 10.3.13.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 7 Pro from below. Download MIUI 10.3.13.0 for Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Apart from August Security Patch, in this update, there is some improved system optimization as well and new app lock feature where you can now lock Google contacts as well. Below is the complete changelog of MIUI 10.3.13.0 for Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Changelog MIUI 10.3.13.0 For Redmi Note 7 Pro:
- Updated Android Security Patch to August 2019. Increased system security.
- App lock
- New: Locking Google contacts is available now
Download MIUI 10.3.13.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7 Pro
- [Recovery] Download MIUI 10.3.13.0 Global Stable for Redmi Note 7 Pro: Download Link
Don’t know how to update? well, follow the below steps.
Install MIUI 10.3.13.0 on Redmi Note 7 Pro
- First of all, download the Global Stable ROM from the above download section according to your device.
- Now go to Settings >> About Phone >> System Update.
- Now on the right-hand side, you’ll see three dots just simply tap on it.
- Now from the drop-down menu tap on “Choose Update Package”.
- Now select the download ROM and let the installation start.
So, that’s all for today, do let us know in the comment section below if you have received the update notification or not.