Xiaomi has just started rolling out the latest MIUI 10.3.16.0 update for Redmi K20 Pro in China and the main highlight of this update is it comes with latest July Security Patch. A few days back Redmi K20 Pro got the June Security Patch which was global update though, now July security patch rolling out in China. However, it would take some time to release MIUI 10.3.16.0 Global Stable update for Redmi K20 Pro. Anyway, the size of the update is around 2.6GB which is quite big, so it is advisable to connect with stable internet connection while downloading the update.
The update is being rolled out via OTA(Over-The-Air) in China, so if you are from China and didn’t receive the update notification then try to check manually by going to Settings >> About Phone >> System Update. Here, we have also provided the download link of MIUI 10.3.16.0 for Redmi K20 Pro. You can download MIUI 10.3.16.0 for Redmi K20 Pro and update your device to the latest version of MIUI manually. Here the screenshot of the update and the complete changelog, it is in Chinese so we’ve translated the changelog portion for you.
MIUI 10.3.16.0 for Redmi K20 Pro Changelog:
– Optimization: Reduce noise at low volume for earphone and speakers
– Updated Android Security Patch to July 2019. Increased system security.
Game speed booster
– Fix: Hands-free call duration wasn’t displayed correctly in Game Turbo
As you can see the major change is July security patch and rest are some optimization and bugfix.
About Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro is a budget-oriented smartphone. It is having 6.39 inches Super AMOLED, 1080 * 2340 pixels Screen resolution. It is running on Android 9.0 Pie and has Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor. It is having internal storage of 64/128/256 GB which is quite big to store apps, games, photos, etc. And 6/8GB RAM which makes the device super fast. It also has a 20MP Secondary camera with 8x digital zoom which clicks amazing selfies and 48MP+8MP+13MP triple primary camera which also clicks some amazing shots.
Download MIUI 10.3.16.0 China Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro
- [Recovery] Download MIUI 10.3.16.0 China Stable for Redmi K20 Pro: Download Link
Don’t know how to update? well, follow the below steps.
Install MIUI 10.3.16.0 on Redmi K20 Pro
- First of all, download the Global Stable ROM from the above download section according to your device.
- Now go to Settings >> About Phone >> System Update.
- Now on the right-hand side, you’ll see three dots just simply tap on it.
- Now from the drop-down menu tap on “Choose Update Package”.
- Now select the download ROM and let the installation start.
OTA updates are tracked by yshalsager.