Here comes the good news for all the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 users as Xiaomi is now rolling out MIUI 10.3.3.0. The main highlight of this update is it comes with the June Security patch, not the latest one though. Apart from the June security patch, there is some bugfix and improvement included in the update. The size of the update is around 200MB, so it is advisable to connect with stable internet connection while downloading the update.
The update is currently rolling out via OTA(Over-the-Air), so it would take some time to reach every Mi Max 3 units. Until then you can try checking manually for the MIUI 10.3.3.0 update on Mi Max 3 by going to Settings >> About Phone >> System Update. If the update is there then go ahead and install it right away. If update is not there listed then you can download the MIUI 10.3.3.0 Global Stable ROM on Mi Max 3 from below.
However, little disappointed from Xiaomi this time, instead of July security patch they are providing the June patch and that too after a long gap. I feel like Xiaomi is more towards their Note series. Anyway, here is the complete changelog of the update.
Changelog MIUI 10.3.3.0 For Mi Max 3:
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to June 2019. Increased system security.
- Fix: Contacts couldn’t be deleted from SIM cards in some cases
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: Introducing customizable Lock screen clock (Settings > Lock screen & password > Advanced settings). New Lock screen clock doesn’t work with third party themes.
- Fix: Media volume couldn’t be restored after receiving a notification
- Optimization: Sorting principles for Wi-Fi networks
- Game speed booster
- Fix: Hands-free call duration wasn’t displayed correctly in Game Turbo
- Mi Cloud
- Optimization: Improved sync across multiple devices
Download MIUI 10.3.3.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 3
- [Recovery] Download MIUI 10.3.3.0 Global Stable for Mi Max 3: Download Link
Don’t know how to update? well, follow the below steps.
Install MIUI 10.3.3.0 on Mi Max 3
- First of all, download the Global Stable ROM from the above download section according to your device.
- Now go to Settings >> About Phone >> System Update.
- Now on the right-hand side, you’ll see three dots just simply tap on it.
- Now from the drop-down menu tap on “Choose Update Package”.
- Now select the download ROM and let the installation start.