Download and Install Global Stable MIUI 10.3.7.0 for Poco F1: Good news for all the users of Xiaomi Poco F1 as Xiaomi has now finally released the new MIUI 10.3.7.0 for Poco F1 and if you are the users of Poco F1 then you’ll receive the update notification very soon. However, this update comes with July security patch which is very disappointing, I mean when every OEM are rolling out August security patch then why no XIaomi’s Poco F1 getting the August patch. Xiaomi definitely disappointed their Poco F1 users this time and from some source, we also get to know that this the last update released by Xiaomi for Poco F1.
The main highlight of MIUI 10.3.7.0 for Poco F1 is it comes with the latest July security patch, system optimization, and some bugfix. The update is rolling out via OTA(Over-the-Air) and it already reached some Poco F1 units, if your device didn’t receive the update notification yet, then try checking manually by going to Settings >> About Phone >> System Update.
You can check the below screenshot of the update and read the changelog if you want to.
MIUI 10.3.7.0 for Poco F1 Changelog:
– Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to July 2019. Increased system security.
– Optimization: Improved sync across multiple devices
About Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco F1 which is powered by Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845, which is really a very powerful processor and it is capable of handling many big tasks. It has 6.18 inches display with 1080×2246 screen resolution. It has 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128/256GB of internal storage.
In terms of camera, this device comes with triple rear cameras 48MP + 8MP + 13MP which clicks amazing pictures And 20MP front camera clicks a very clear and detailed selfie. It comes with Android Oreo out of the box and a 4000 mAh battery.
Download MIUI 10.3.7.0 Global Stable ROM for Poco F1
- [Recovery] Download MIUI 10.3.7.0 Global Stable ROM for Poco F1: Download Link
Don’t know how to update? well, follow the below steps.
Install MIUI 10.3.7.0 on Xiaomi Poco F1
- First of all, download the Global Stable ROM from the above download section according to your device.
- Now go to Settings >> About Phone >> System Update.
- Now on the right-hand side, you’ll see three dots just simply tap on it.
- Now from the drop-down menu tap on “Choose Update Package”.
- Now select the download ROM and let the installation start.