..Very good news for all the users of OnePlus 7 Pro, as OnePlus has released the latest OxygenOS 9.5.9 update for all the OnePlus 7 users and the main highlights of the update is it brings smoother visual effects, optimized auto-brightness sensitivity, and more. OnePlus never fails to keep their users happy, they always provide time to time update to their users and this is the reason why everyone loves OnePlus brand. Now, talking about the update for OnePlus 7 Pro, OxygenOS 9.5.9 for OnePlus 7 Pro is rolling out via OTA(Over-the-Air) which means you’ll receive the update notification on your device.
If you still haven’t received the update notification on your OnePlus 7 Pro then you can also check manually for the update. You can check for the update manually by going to Settings>About Phone>System Update if there is an update notification then go ahead and install it.
But, if you haven’t received the update even by checking manually then the best thing you can do is Download OxygenOS 9.5.9 for OnePlus 7 Pro and install it manually. Here, in this article, we are going to share the download link of OxygenOS 9.5.9 for OnePlus 7 Pro along with the installing instruction.
About OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 7 Pro is a flagship smartphone. It is having 6.67 inches, 1440×3120 Pixel Screen resolution. It is running on Android 9.0 Pie and having Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm processor. It is having internal storage of 128 GB which is quite big to store apps, games, photos, etc. And 6GB RAM which makes the device super fast. It also has a Motorized pop-up 16 MP secondary camera which clicks amazing selfies and 48+16+8MP Dual Rear Cameras and 8MP ultrawide which also clicks some amazing shots and the battery capacity of Realme Pro is 4000 mAh.
OxygenOS 9.5.9 for OnePlus 7 Pro Changelog:-
- Improved touch sensitivity for greater performance
- Smoother Visual effects
- Optimized haptic feedback for the keyboard
- Optimized the sensitivity of automatic brightness
- Optimized auto-switch of display resolution
- Optimized the speed and accuracy of GPS when the screen is turned off
- Adjusted haptic feedback of third-party app notifications
- Added Face Unlock assistive lighting (Settings – Security & lock screen – Face Unlock – Face Unlock assistive lighting)
- Increased sound enhancement for OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 (Settings – Sound & vibration – Dolby Atmos – Earphone Adjustment – Earphone Sound Enhancement)
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.06
- Support VoLTE/VoWiFi for 3 SE and Telenor SE (EEA Only)
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved the performance of camera mode while switching from front to back
- Improved speed of auto-focus
- Advanced photo-stitching in Panorama mode
- Improved photo quality of 48MP JPG in Pro mode
Download OxygenOS 9.5.9 for OnePlus 7 Pro Full OTA
Below are the links for latest OxygenOS 9.5.9 update on OnePlus 7 pro. You can download with one click. Currently, we only have two links and once more links are available we’ll update it here.
New Update is Available:⇒ Download and Install OxygenOS 9.5.10 OTA Update for OnePlus 7 Pro [Hotfix Update]
How to Install OxygenOS 9.5.9 update on OnePlus 7 Pro
Basically, there are two methods to install the OTA update on OnePlus 7 Pro. We’ve shared both methods, you can follow any of your favorite and convenient method.
Method 1) Local Upgrade
This method needs a full firmware.
- First of all, download the full firmware from the above download section.
- Now copy the firmware in the internal or external storage of your device.
- Now go to Settings app > visit System updates > tap on the top right settings icon > choose Local Upgrade option.
- Now it will search for the update package and as soon as you see the update package simply tap on it and let the installation begin.
- Wait until the installation gets done.
Method 2) Stock recovery
This method only requires OTA update file.
- Download OTA update from the above download section.
- Now reboot your device into recovery mode, to do so, press and hold the power button and volume down simultaneously.
- Now once you reach there, select recovery mode.
- Now you are in stock recovery mode, select “Apply Updates from phone’s storage” or “Apply updates from sdcard”.
- Browse the OTA zip and start the installation.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
Done! You’ve successfully updated your OnePlus 7 Pro to latest OxygenOS 9.5.9. If you have any queries then do ask us in the comment section below.