OnePlus released the new update for OnePlus 7T and this update comes with some bug fixes and November Security Patch. The model number of this update is OxygenOS 10.3.0 but some of the users received the same update in the form of OxygenOS 10.0.7. However, there is no official announcement of this update on the official OnePlus’s forums, this update was first spotted by this guy on OnePlus forum and people are complaining about no receive of the update for some OnePlus 7T units. Below we have added the screenshot of the OxygenOS 10.3.0 for OnePlus 7T or you can OxygenOS 10.0.7 for OnePlus 7T.
If you know, before this update all OnePlus 7T units were running on OxygenOS 10.0.6 and now suddenly this update notification pops up which states OxygenOS 10.3.0, so it quite surprising to see a jump from OxygenOS 10.0.6 to directly OxygenOS 10.3.0. People are also saying that this update has been pushed by mistake and instead OxgenOS 10.0.7 should be released. However, there is no confirmation about the update if it is pushed by mistake or not because no official announcement has been made in the OnePlus forum. Anyway, if you haven’t received the update notification yet then you can download OxygenOS 10.3.0/OxygenOS 10.0.7 for OnePlus 7T and install the update manually. Here is the screenshot of the update notification and you can check the changelog from the screenshot, also we have written down the complete changelog about OxgenOS 10.3.0 below.
OxygenOS 10.3.0 for OnePlus 7T Changelog:-
- Improved the launching speed of some apps
- Optimized the RAM Management
- Optimized the black and white screen issues with some apps
- Improved system stability and general bug fixes
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.11
- Improved the photo quality
How to get OxygenOS 10.3.0 on OnePlus 7T?
This update has been rolled out yesterday by OnePlus with model number 10.3.0 for OnePlus 7T and few units of OnePlus 7T already grabbed the update, however, majority of units are still left. If you too didn’t get the update notification then the best way to check if the update is available for your region is by going to Settings >> About Phone >> System Update, if there is no update even after checking then the best way to grab the update is download OxygenOS 10.3.0 update file for OnePlus 7T and follow the below-installing instruction to install the OxgyenOS 10.3.0 OTA file on OnePlus 7T.
Download OxygenOS 10.3.0 or 10.0.7 for OnePlus 7T
Oxygen OS 10.3.0 for OnePlus 7T | Download OTA update (Global direct link)
How to Install OxygenOS 10.0.1 or 10.0.7 update on OnePlus 7T
Basically, there are two methods to install the OTA update on OnePlus 7T. We’ve shared both methods, you can follow any of your favorite and convenient methods.
Method 1) Local Upgrade
This method needs a full firmware.
- First of all, download the full firmware from the above download section.
- Now copy the firmware in the internal or external storage of your device.
- Now go to Settings app > visit System updates > tap on the top right settings icon > choose Local Upgrade option.
- Now it will search for the update package and as soon as you see the update package simply tap on it and let the installation begin.
- Wait until the installation gets done.
Method 2) Stock recovery
This method only requires an OTA update file.
- Download OTA update from the above download section.
- Now reboot your device into recovery mode, to do so, press and hold the power button and volume down simultaneously.
- Now once you reach there, select recovery mode.
- Now you are in stock recovery mode, select “Apply Updates from phone’s storage” or “Apply updates from sdcard”.
- Browse the OTA zip and start the installation.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
Done! You’ve successfully updated your OnePlus 7T to latest OxygenOS 10.3.0. If you have any queries then do ask us in the comment section below.