Download OnePlus 7 Pro OxygenOS 9.5.11 with August Security Patch: Very good news for all the OnePlus 7 Pro users as the new OxygenOS 9.5.11 has been rolled out for OnePlus 7 Pro and it includes August Security patch. The special thing about this update is now OnePlus 7 Pro is the first device which got August security patch even before Google Pixel Device. OnePlus never fails to make their user feel special and after this update, I am damn sure OnePlus 7 Pro users would feel very special, this is the reason why OnePlus is considered to be the best Android smartphone brand.
The main highlight of MIUI 9.5.11 is obviously August security patch but apart from it, there is improved system optimization and general bugfix. The size of the update is around 309MB, so it is advisable to connect your device with stable internet connection while downloading the update. Here is the screenshot of the OxygenOS 9.5.11 captured directly from OnePlus 7 Pro.
Now, talking about the update for OnePlus 7 Pro, OxygenOS 9.5.11 for OnePlus 7 Pro is rolling out via OTA(Over-the-Air) which means you’ll receive the update notification on your device.
If you still haven’t received the update notification on your OnePlus 7 Pro then you can also check manually for the update. You can check for the update manually by going to Settings>About Phone>System Update if there is an update notification then go ahead and install it.
But, if you haven’t received the update even by checking manually then the best thing you can do is Download OxygenOS 9.5.11 for OnePlus 7 Pro and install it manually. Here, in this article, we are going to share the download link of OxygenOS 9.5.11 for OnePlus 7 Pro along with the installing instruction.
About OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 7 Pro is a flagship smartphone. It is having 6.67 inches, 1440×3120 Pixel Screen resolution. It is running on Android 9.0 Pie and having Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm processor. It is having internal storage of 128 GB which is quite big to store apps, games, photos, etc. And 6GB RAM which makes the device super fast. It also has a Motorized pop-up 16 MP secondary camera which clicks amazing selfies and 48+16+8MP Dual Rear Cameras and 8MP ultrawide which also clicks some amazing shots and the battery capacity of Realme Pro is 4000 mAh.
OxygenOS 9.5.11 for OnePlus 7 Pro Changelog:-
– Optimized Adaptive Brightness
– Optimized the sensitiveness of the screen touch while gaming
– Optimized the accidental touches with notification bar in calling
– Updated GMS to 2019.06
– Updated Android security patch to 2019.08
– General bug fixes and improvements
Download OxygenOS 9.5.11 for OnePlus 7 Pro Full OTA
Below are the links for latest OxygenOS 9.5.11 update on OnePlus 7 pro. You can download with one click. Currently, we only have two links and once more links are available we’ll update it here.
- OxygenOS 9.5.11 for OnePlus 7 Pro (India/Global): Download
- MD5: a9be12bf12bc34cca79c93956e0b241a
- OxygenOS 9.5.11 for OnePlus 7 Pro (Europe): Download
- MD5: 640ed6581a65e53d2f8fde1086a35ec5
How to Install OxygenOS 9.5.11 update on OnePlus 7 Pro
Basically, there are two methods to install the OTA update on OnePlus 7 Pro. We’ve shared both methods, you can follow any of your favorite and convenient methods.
Method 1) Local Upgrade
This method needs a full firmware.
- First of all, download the full firmware from the above download section.
- Now copy the firmware in the internal or external storage of your device.
- Now go to Settings app > visit System updates > tap on the top right settings icon > choose Local Upgrade option.
- Now it will search for the update package and as soon as you see the update package simply tap on it and let the installation begin.
- Wait until the installation gets done.
Method 2) Stock recovery
This method only requires OTA update file.
- Download OTA update from the above download section.
- Now reboot your device into recovery mode, to do so, press and hold the power button and volume down simultaneously.
- Now once you reach there, select recovery mode.
- Now you are in stock recovery mode, select “Apply Updates from phone’s storage” or “Apply updates from sdcard”.
- Browse the OTA zip and start the installation.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
Done! You’ve successfully updated your OnePlus 7 Pro to latest OxygenOS 9.5.11. If you have any queries then do ask us in the comment section below.