Finally, after a long time of waiting, Realme has released the new Android update for all their Realme XT users and the best part about this update is that it is based on the latest Android 10. Users of Realme XT were waiting very eagerly to taste the latest Android 10 on their device and it looks like finally, their wait is over and Realme has fulfilled the wishes of users.
Today Realme released two major updates for their two important devices, along with Realme XT, Realme 3 Pro also got the chance to taste Android 10 and both the update released today. This new update brings ColorOS 7 for Realme XT. However, Realme didn’t yet make any announcement for Realme XT Android 10 update but we got the news confirmed by this user who got the update notification of Android 10 update on Realme XT. Here is the screenshot of the update notification of ColorOS 7 based on Android 10 for Realme XT.
This update has a build number as RMX1921_11_C.01.
The major change in this update is of course Android 10 and other than that there are some small bug fixes. The update is rolling out via OTA(Over-the-air) and it will definitely take some time to reach each and every handset. You can also check manually for the update by going to your device’s Settings >> About Phone >> System Update. If the update is listed then go ahead and download it. You can also update your device manually by downloading the update firmware but currently, we don’t get our hands on it but as soon as we get it we’ll update it here.
Download Realme XT Android 10 Update ColorOS 7 OTA
Download this firmware only if you are the user of Realme XT and you didn’t receive the update notification. This firmware is only supported by Realme XT.
Download ColorOS 7 Update for Realme XT:- RMX1921_11_C.01
How to Install Stable ColorOS 6 on Realme XT
Method 1) Using File Manager
- First of all, download the firmware from the above download section and transfer it to the external or internal storage of your device.
- Now open File Manager on your device and tap on the firmware, it will show the screen like this:-
- Click on Update Now and let the update process start.
Method 2) Recovery Mode
- Download the Firmware from the above download section and transfer it to the external or internal storage of your device.
- Now boot your device into recovery mode by Pressing and holding the Power and Volume Down buttons. You’ll see the screen like this:-
- Select ‘English’ as a language.
- Now select ‘Install from storage device’
- Now choose the path where you have transferred the firmware
- Select the firmware and tap on Ok.