Another update has been rolled out by Xiaomi today and this time the update is rolled out for Redmi Note 5 Pro, now finally MIUI 10.3.2.0 for Redmi Note 5 Pro has been released and distributed via OTA. As this is a global update, it is rolling out globally for all-region. This device is receiving the update almost after a two month, the last update was MIUI 10.3.1.0 based on Android Pie which came with June Security Patch and now MIUI 10.3.2.0 comes with latest August security patch, Xiaomi released the August security patch for Redmi Note 5 Pro and 5 Pro simultaneously.
The main highlight MIUI 10.3.2.0 Global stable update for Redmi Note 5 Pro is obviously August security patch but apart from it there are so many changes also included in the update package. The size of the update is around 505MB, so it is advisable to connect with stable internet connection while downloading the update.
The update is currently rolling out via OTA(Over-the-Air), so it would take some time to reach every Redmi Note 5 Pro units. Until then you can try checking manually for the MIUI 10.3.2.0 update on Redmi Note 5 Pro by going to Settings >> About Phone >> System Update. If the update is there then go ahead and install it right away. If update is not there listed then you can download the MIUI 10.3.2.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro from below. Download MIUI 10.3.2.0 for Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Apart from August Security Patch, in this update, there is some improved system optimization as well and new app lock feature where you can now lock Google contacts as well. Below is the complete changelog of MIUI 10.3.2.0 for Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Changelog MIUI 10.3.2.0 For Redmi Note 5 Pro:
– Optimization: Lock screen pocket mode
– Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to August 2019. Increased system security.
– New: Locking Google contacts is available now
Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
– New: Introducing customizable Lock screen clock (Settings > Lock screen & password > Advanced settings). New Lock screen clock doesn’t work with third party themes.
– Fix: Screen didn’t always light up for notifications
– Fix: Media volume couldn’t be restored after receiving a notification
– Optimization: Sorting principles for Wi-Fi networks
Game speed booster
– Fix: Hands-free call duration wasn’t displayed correctly in Game Turbo
Download MIUI 10.3.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro
- [Recovery] Download MIUI 10.3.2.0 Global Stable for Redmi Note 5 Pro: Download Link
Don’t know how to update? well, follow the below steps.
Install MIUI 10.3.2.0 on Redmi Note 5 Pro
- First of all, download the Global Stable ROM from the above download section according to your device.
- Now go to Settings >> About Phone >> System Update.
- Now on the right-hand side, you’ll see three dots just simply tap on it.
- Now from the drop-down menu tap on “Choose Update Package”.
- Now select the download ROM and let the installation start.
So, that’s all for today, do let us know in the comment section below if you have received the update notification or n