Very good news for all Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro users, as Xiaomi has just released MIUI 10.3.5.0 update for all Redmi Note 6 Pro users. Yesterday Xiaomi released MIUI 10.3.6.0 for Poco F1 and now its time for Redmi Note 6 Pro to get new MIUI 10.3.5.0 update. The main highlight of this update is it comes with June security patch and some changes in optimization and bugfix. The new customizable lock screen has been introduced in this update as well, you can enable it by going to Settings >> Lock Screen & Password >> Advanced Settings. This lock screen would work with only MIUI themes, no third party themes.
The size of MIUI 10.3.5.0 for Redmi Note 6 Pro is not really big, only 186MB but it is very important to connect your device with stable internet connection while downloading the update to avoid any issues.
The update is rolling out via OTA(Over-the-Air) and it would definitely take some time to reach every Redmi Note 6 Pro unit. However, you can still check yourself whether the update is available or not for your device by going to Settings >> About Phone System Update. If there is any update then go ahead and install it right away. But if the update is not yet available for your device then the best thing you can do is download MIUI 10.3.6.0 global stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro. Download the ROM manually and no need to wait in a queue to get the update notification but before that first check out the update notification screenshot with changelog.
MIUI 10.3.5.0 for Redmi Note 6 Pro Changelog:
– Updated Android Security Patch to June 2019. Increased system security.
– Fix: Contacts couldn’t be deleted from SIM cards in some cases
Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
– New: Introducing customizable Lock screen clock (Settings > Lock screen & password > Advanced settings). New Lock screen clock doesn’t work with third party themes.
– New: Use your fingerprint to open Home screen once you unlocked the device using face data and stayed on the Lock screen
– Fix: Media volume couldn’t be restored after receiving a notification
– Optimization: Sorting principles for Wi-Fi networks
– Optimization: Improved sync across multiple devices
About Redmi Note 6 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro is a budget-oriented smartphone. It is having 6.26 inches IPS LCD capacitive, 1080 * 2280 pixels Screen resolution. It is running on Android 9.0 Pie and has Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 Processor. It is having internal storage of 32/64 GB which is quite big to store apps, games, photos, etc. And 4/6GB RAM which makes the device super fast. It also has a 12+5MP dual Secondary camera which clicks amazing selfies and 12 +5MP dual primary camera which also clicks some amazing shots.
Download MIUI 10.3.5.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro
- [Recovery] Download MIUI 10.3.5.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro: Download Link
Don’t know how to update? well, follow the below steps.
Install MIUI 10.3.5.0 on Redmi Note 6 Pro
- First of all, download the Global Stable ROM from the above download section according to your device.
- Now go to Settings >> About Phone >> System Update.
- Now on the right-hand side, you’ll see three dots just simply tap on it.
- Now from the drop-down menu tap on “Choose Update Package”.
- Now select the download ROM and let the installation start.
OTA updates are tracked by yshalsager.