Do you want to Root your Realme C3 and want to install TWRP recovery? then today you are landed at the right page. Today, we are going to share the step by step process to Root Realme C3 and Install TWRP recovery. Just follow this guide carefully in case, if you stuck in any step then you can comment below we will try to help you.
First, we will install TWRP recovery and then we will flash the SuperSu zip to root our Realme C3. The reason behind installing TWRP recovery first is because in order to flash supersu zip then we will have to install any custom recovery like TWRP or CWM.
Realme C3 is a newly released budget smartphone by LG. This smartphone looks very premium it has a small notch as well which makes this device pretty attractive and cool.
Realme C3 is a budget-oriented smartphone. It is having 6.52 inches, 720 * 1660 pixels Screen resolution. It is running on Android 10 and having MediaTek Helio G70 processor. It is having internal storage of 32 GB which is quite big to store apps, games, photos, etc. And 2GB RAM which makes the device super fast. It also has a 5MP Secondary camera with 8x digital zoom which clicks amazing selfies and 12 +2MP primary camera which also clicks some amazing shots
Now, let’s discuss What is TWRP recovery? Its Advantages and Disadvantages.
What is TWRP Recovery?
TWRP is a custom recovery which you can install on your device to install flashable zip files. Our smartphone comes with stock recovery which doesn’t allow to install external flashable files like custom ROM, SuperSu, Mods, etc but with the help of custom recovery, we can do lots of things. TWRP custom recovery is easy to install on any android device but the condition is to unlock the bootloader of that device first.
What are the Advantages of TWRP Recovery?
- You can install custom ROMS like LineageOS, Resurrection Remix, etc.
- You can root your device by flashing SuperSu zip file.
- You can take a nandroid backup of your device very easily.
- You can install MODs easily.
What are the Disadvantages of TWRP recovery?
- You will lose the warranty of your device forever.
- You might get bootloop while installing any custom ROMs.
- You can brick your device if you don’t pay attention while flashing any ROMs.
- You won’t receive the official OTA Updates from Company.
Now, let’s move to the guide but before that read the pre-requirements first.
- This guide is only for Realme C3.
- Your device’s battery must be 50% charged or above.
- You must need a working PC or Laptop along with USB cable.
- Take the backup of your important files, photos, etc.
- Download and Install ADB and Fastboot Driver
- Download TWRP recovery image | Download |
- Download Chainfire’s SuperSu | Download |
- Follow all the steps carefully.
How to Install TWRP recovery on Realme C3?
Note:- Before proceeding makes sure to unlock the bootloader of your Realme C3 without unlocking the bootloader you can not install TWRP recovery.
- First of all, download the TWRP image from the above in your PC.
- Now Enable the USB debugging in your Realme C3 by going to Settings>About Phone>Build Number(Tap on it 7 times to enable the developer option)>Developer Option>Enable USB Debugging.
- Copy the TWRP image in the same folder where you have installed the ADB and Fastboot driver.
- Open the Command prombt window in the same folder by holding shift and clicking the right button of your mouse, just like this:-
- Boot your device into fastboot mode. You can do it by switching off your device and then press the Volume Up button and the power button simultaneously.
- Connect your device to the PC with the help of USB cable and let the PC to detect your device so that it can install all the necessary drivers itself.
- Now type this command in Command Prompt/Powershell window
This command will let you know whether your device is connected properly or not. If it is not showing your device name in the window then you have to reconnect your device and install the drivers manually.
- Now type this command:-
- Now type this one:-
Replace the TWRP.img to the actual name of your TWRP image.
- Once the installation process is completed. You can type this command to reboot your device:-
- Now you have succesfully installed the TWRP image on your device. Now you are ready to flash SuperSu zip.
How to Root Realme C3 with the help of SuperSu
If you are reading the word SuperSu for the first time then let me tell you that it is a file basically a zip file by chainfire which can be installed on any android device via TWRP or CWM recovery and once it is installed successfully your device will be Rooted.
- So, first of all, download the Latest SuperSu and paste it in the root of your SD Card.
- Now, Switch off your device and boot your device into custom recovery by pressing and holding volume up button + power button simultaneously.
- Now if you have TWRP installed then a screen will open something like this:-
- Now, you have to tap on the install button then browse the location where you have pasted the SuperSu and then select the SuperSu file and then Swipe right to start the installation process. Look at the image for reference.
- Wait and once it is done reboot your device.
If you are facing any issue while flashing SuperSu zip file then you can try rooting your device with the help of Kingoroot application. Read this guide → How to Root Realme C3 with Kingoroot
That’s it 🙂 You have successfully installed TWRP recovery and rooted your device. If you have queries then you can ask by dropping them in the comment section below.