If you are looking for the official Samsung Galaxy A71 firmware then today you are at the right page. Today, in this article we have shared the download link of official Stock Galaxy A71 Firmware running on Android Pie.
There are so many benefits of flashing stock firmware on your Galaxy A71 and one of the most common reasons of flashing stock ROM is when a user brick his/her device. So, if your device is also bricked then flashing stock Firmware will fix the issue.
Also, if your device is not bricked but you are facing lagging and other issue and you want your device to be like before when you purchased it then you installing stock ROM can do the job for you. Also, if you want to downgrade your device to the older version because you don’t like the newer update in your device then at that time only flashing stock ROM could help you.
Also Check: How to Root Samsung Galaxy A71
If you fall into any of the above situations then your problem can be easily solved by flashing Galaxy A71 Firmware file. But before jumping to the guide, it is very important to know about Stock ROM and some of its features.
About Galaxy A71
Galaxy A71 is a budget-oriented smartphone. It is having 6.7 inches with a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display 1080 x 2400. It is running on Android Pie 9.0 and has a Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 processor. It is having internal storage of 32GB which is quite big to store apps, games, photos, etc. And 2GB RAM which makes the device super fast. It also has a 32MP secondary camera that clicks amazing selfies and a Quad camera of 64MP + 12MP +5MP + 5MP primary camera which also clicks some amazing shots. Galaxy A71 has a 4500 mAh battery.
What is a Stock ROM?
Basically, a stock ROM is an original firmware which comes pre-installed in any android device by the manufacturer. Unlike custom ROM, stock firmware goes under different task and then the manufacturer roll out the update. The stock ROM comes with all the basic features which are required in android and every Android device has different stock ROM.
Stock firmware/ROM is a kind of operating system which is designed in such a manner that it gives the best output to the users. Although, you can replace the stock ROM with a custom ROM stock ROMs are always secure and sometimes better than custom ROMs.
Some Advantages of Stock Firmware/ROM
- If your device is bricked by any reason then installing/flashing Stock ROM can unbrick your device make it like before.
- If you are facing a lagging issue or your device is becoming very slow then you can install stock ROM to fix it too.
- If you want to downgrade your device’s firmware then you can do that too by flashing stock ROM.
- Stock Firmwares are generally most secure and stable than any custom ROM, as they undergoes different tests before it comes to us.
- Your device will become very new after flashing stock ROM.
Some Disadvantage of Stock Firmware/ROM
- Sometimes the company doesn’t release the latest update for a particular device and the user has no choice other than to stick to the stock ROM.
- Stock ROM has limited features and it is applicable for almost every other stock ROM and if you want to enjoy your device to fullest, either you have to install custom ROM or root your device.
- Stock ROMs are usually very simple in design and we get easily bored with its design.
Download Samsung Galaxy A71 Stock Firmware One UI
Pre-Requisite to install the Stock Firmware flash file on your Galaxy A71:
- This guide is strictly made for Galaxy A71 device and no other device owner can follow it to install stock ROM.
- A working PC or Laptop.
- You need to install the latest Samsung USB Drivers on your Computer.
- Make sure to charge your device upto 80% to avoid any issues.
- You need a USB data cable to connect your device.
- Latest Odin:- Download Link
How Flash Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A71:
- First thing first, download latest Odin from the above download section and install it in your PC.
- Download and install working Samsung USB Driver on your PC.
- Download Samsung Galaxy A71 Firmware from the above download section.
- Now take your Galaxy A71 and enable USB Debugging, go to Settings >> About Phone >> Tap on Build Number 7 times >> Developer Option >> Enable USB Debugging.
- Boot your mobile into download mode, to do so, switch off your device and then Press Volume Up + Power Button simultaneously. Use Volume Up and down button to navigate and power button to select.
- Connect your device to your PC via USB cable and open Odin application. If your device is connected successfully to PC then you’ll see the screen something like this:
- Now, tap on PDA button and browse the Galaxy A71 Firmware and then click on Start. (Make sure Auto Reboot is ticked).
- Your device will reboot several time in between the process, so keep calm and wait until the process get 100% complete.
So, that’s was the complete guide on How to Install Stock Firmware and Unbrick Galaxy A71. If you have any queries or you are stuck at any part then you can drop your query in the comment section below or you can reach us by going to our Contact Us form.