Realme recently released Realme 3i and it is currently the best budget smartphone. Realme is well known for its budget-oriented smartphone and believe me it is now giving tough competition in the market. Now as the device is launched and folks now start looking for Realme 3i stock firmware, so we decided to share the Realme 3i stock ROM with all of you.
There are so many benefits of flashing stock firmware on your Realme 3i and one of the most common reasons of flashing stock ROM is when a user brick his/her device. So, if your device is also bricked then flashing stock Firmware will fix the issue.
Also, if your device is not bricked but you are facing lagging and other issue and you want your device to be like before when you purchased it then you installing stock ROM can do the job for you. Also, if you want to downgrade your device to the older version because you don’t like the newer update in your device then at that time only flashing stock ROM could help you.
If you fall into any of the above situations then your problem can be easily solved by flashing Realme 3i Firmware file. But before jumping to the guide, it is very important to know about Stock ROM and some of its features.
About Realme 3i
Realme 3i is a budget-oriented smartphone. It is having 6.22 inches, 720 * 1520 pixels Screen resolution. It is running on Android 9.0 Pie and having Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) processor. It is having internal storage of 64 GB which is quite big to store apps, games, photos, etc. And 4GB RAM which makes the device super fast. It also has a 13MP Secondary camera with 8x digital zoom which clicks amazing selfies and 13 +2MP primary camera which also clicks some amazing shots
What is a Stock ROM?
Basically, a stock ROM is an original firmware which comes pre-installed in any android device by the manufacturer. Unlike custom ROM, stock firmware goes under different task and then the manufacturer roll out the update. The stock ROM comes with all the basic features which are required in android and every Android device has different stock ROM.
Stock firmware/ROM is a kind of operating system which is designed in such a manner that it gives the best output to the users. Although, you can replace the stock ROM with a custom ROM stock ROMs are always secure and sometimes better than custom ROMs.
Some Advantages of Stock Firmware/ROM
- If your device is bricked by any reason then installing/flashing Stock ROM can unbrick your device make it like before.
- If you are facing a lagging issue or your device is becoming very slow then you can install stock ROM to fix it too.
- If you want to downgrade your device’s firmware then you can do that too by flashing stock ROM.
- Stock Firmwares are generally most secure and stable than any custom ROM, as they undergoes different tests before it comes to us.
- Your device will become very new after flashing stock ROM.
Some Disadvantage of Stock Firmware/ROM
- Sometimes the company doesn’t release the latest update for a particular device and the user has no choice other than to stick to the stock ROM.
- Stock ROM has limited features and it is applicable for almost every other stock ROM and if you want to enjoy your device to fullest, either you have to install custom ROM or root your device.
- Stock ROMs are usually very simple in design and we get easily bored with its design.
Download Realme 3i Stock Firmware/ROM
Pre-Requisite to install the Stock Firmware flash file on your Realme 3i:
- This guide is strictly made for Realme 3i device and no other device owner can follow it to install stock ROM.
- A working PC or Laptop.
- You need to install the latest Infinix USB Drivers on your Computer.
- Make sure to charge your device upto 80% to avoid any issues.
- You need a USB data cable to connect your device.
How Flash Stock ROM on your Realme 3i:
Before jumping to this process make sure you have all the required things which are mentioned above to prevent any unwanted issue. Click on the below link to follow the installing instruction.
So, that’s was the complete guide on How to Install Stock Firmware and Unbrick Realme 3i. If you have any queries or you are stuck at any part then you can drop your query in the comment section below or you can reach us by going to our Contact Us form.