So, are you the user of Infinix Smart 3 Plus? and want to unlock the bootloader, install TWRP and root your Infinix Smart 3 Plus? if yes, then today you are landed at the very right page. Today, in this article I am going to show you How to Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP, and Root Infinix Smart 3 Plus.
First, we will have to unlock the bootloader of Infinix Smart 3 Plus so, that we can install TWRP recovery and then finally we will be able to flash SuperSu to root Infinix Smart 3 Plus.
Some Interesting Infinix Smart 3 Plus Specifications
Infinix Smart 3 Plus is one of the best budget smartphone available in the market. This smartphone is available at a very very affordable price of 6,999 INR on Amazon and Flipkart. Infinix is offering best specification in this price segment. Below are some highlighted specifications of Infinix Smart 3 Plus.
Infinix Smart 3 Plus comes with a big screen of 6.21 Inches and having the screen resolution of 720 by 1520 pixels. Infinix Smart 3 Plus is running on the Android version 9.0 known as Pie. This smartphone is having 2GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, you will not be needed any SD card because the internal storage itself is quite big.
Infinix Smart 3 Plus is powered by Helio A22 Processor. This smartphone has an 8MP front camera which clicks amazing selfie and the best part of this smartphone is that it has triple cameras of 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel which also clicks some amazing shots.
Now let’s discuss What is Unlocking Bootloader, TWRP and Rooting in detail so that all your doubt regarding it can be cleared.
What is mean by Unlocking Bootloader on Infinix Smart 3 Plus?
The bootloader is a code which is present in every operating system. If you unlock the bootloader of any device then you can do all the things which required an unlocked bootloader. If you want to root your device then unlocking bootloader will be the first step and after then you can install TWRP recovery and you can root your device, and you can install custom ROM also. Once you Unlock the bootloader of Infinix Smart 3 Plus you can perform so many things.
What is TWRP Recovery?
TWRP is a custom recovery which you can install on your device to install flashable zip files. Our smartphone comes with stock recovery which doesn’t allow to install external flashable files like custom ROM, SuperSu, Mods, etc but with the help of custom recovery, we can do lots of things. TWRP custom recovery is easy to install on any android device but the condition is to unlock the bootloader of that device first.
What is Rooting?
Rooting is nothing but a process of getting full control of your device. After you root your device you will get the full control of your android device in your hand. You can do so many things after rooting your device. But there are not only advantages of Rooting but there is an equal disadvantage too, like after rooting your warranty will be void and the advantage of rooting is that once your device is rooted you can do lots of thing with it you can customize it according to your needs.
So, now let’s move to our guide
How to Unlock Infinix Smart 3 Plus Bootloader?
Unlocking bootloader is very simple and easy, we have created a separate guide to Unlock the bootloader of Infinix Smart 3 Plus. You can follow the below link to Unlock the bootloader of Infinix Smart 3 Plus.
How to Install TWRP recovery on Infinix Smart 3 Plus
So, once you unlocked the bootloader of Infinix Smart 3 Plus, now you are eligible to install TWRP recovery on Infinix Smart 3 Plus. Follow the below steps to Install TWRP recovery on Infinix Smart 3 Plus.
- First of all, download the TWRP image from the above in your PC.
- Now Enable the USB debugging in your Infinix Smart 3 Plus by going to Settings>About Phone>Build Number(Tap on it 7 times to enable the developer option)>Developer Option>Enable USB Debugging.
- Copy the TWRP image in the same folder where you have installed the ADB and Fastboot driver.
- Open the Command prombt window in the same folder by holding shift and clicking the right button of your mouse, just like this:-
- Boot your device into fastboot mode. You can do it by switching off your device and then press the Volume Up button and the power button simultaneously.
- Connect your device to the PC with the help of USB cable and let the PC to detect your device so that it can install all the necessary drivers itself.
- Now type this command in Command Prompt/Powershell window
This command will let you know whether your device is connected properly or not. If it is not showing your device name in the window then you have to reconnect your device and install the drivers manually.
- Now type this command:-
- Now type this one:-
Replace the TWRP.img to the actual name of your TWRP image.
- Once the installation process is completed. You can type this command to reboot your device:-
- Now you have succesfully installed the TWRP image on your device. Now you are ready to flash SuperSu zip.
How to Root Infinix Smart 3 Plus with the help of SuperSu
If you are reading the word SuperSu for the first time then let me tell you that it is a file basically a zip file by chainfire which can be installed on any android device via TWRP or CWM recovery and once it is installed successfully your device will be Rooted.
- So, first of all, download the Latest SuperSu and paste it in the root of your SD Card.
- Now, Switch off your device and boot your device into custom recovery by pressing and holding volume up button + power button simultaneously.
- Now if you have TWRP installed then a screen will open something like this:-
- Now, you have to tap on the install button then browse the location where you have pasted the SuperSu and then select the SuperSu file and then Swipe right to start the installation process. Look at the image for reference.
- Wait and once it is done reboot your device.