How to Easily Unlock Bootloader of Infinix Hot 7: If you are the user of Infinix Hot 7 then here we have very good news for you, now you guys can Unlock the bootloader of your device very easily. Today, In this article we gonna show you How to Unlock Infinix Hot 7 Bootloader. This method is 100% working and tested by our team.
If you Unlock the bootloader of Infinix Hot 7 then you can do a lot of things with your smartphone, you can install TWRP recovery and then you can root your device as well by flashing the SuperSU. So basically Unlocking bootloader is very important nowadays. We have shared some Advantage and Disadvantage of unlocking bootloader below which you can read if you have any doubts regarding unlocking bootloader.
Some Interesting Infinix Hot 7 Specifications
Infinix Hot 7 is a budget-oriented smartphone. It is having 6.2 inches with AMOLED display, 720 x 1500 Pixel Screen resolution. It is running on Android Oreo 8.1 and having ARM Cortex-A7, 1300 MHz, Cores: 4 processor. It is having internal storage of 16GB which is quite big to store apps, games, photos, etc. And 2GB RAM which makes the device super fast. It also has a 8MP secondary camera which clicks amazing selfies and 13 MP primary camera which also clicks some amazing shots. Infinix Hot 7 have 4000 mAh battery.
What is mean by Unlocking Bootloader on Infinix Hot 7?
The bootloader is a code which is present in every operating system. If you unlock the bootloader of any device then you can do all the things which required an unlocked bootloader. If you want to root your device then unlocking bootloader will be the first step and after then you can install TWRP recovery and you can root your device, and you can install custom ROM also. Once you Unlock the bootloader of Infinix Hot 7 you can perform so many things.
Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader
- Once you will unlock the bootloader you will be granted to install the custom recovery like TWRP or CWM
- You can root your device and can install custom ROM.
Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader
The disadvantage of unlocking the bootloader of any Android device is that the warranty will be void. However, if your intention is to root your device after unlocking the bootloader then you have to read all the cons of it because rooting has lots of cons. I would recommend you to not to unlock your Bootloader of Infinix Hot 7 if your device still comes under warranty.
Another disadvantage is that you will not receive the OTA update from Inifinix If you unlock the bootloader of your device so think twice before unlocking the bootloader of your device.
Now let’s move to our guide but before that please read the Disclaimer and Pre-requirement section as it is very important.
- This guide is only for Infinix Hot 7.
- Your device’s battery must be 50% charged or above.
- You must need a working PC or Laptop along with USB cable.
- Take the backup of your important files, photos, etc.
- Download and Install ADB and Fastboot Driver
- Follow all the steps very carefully and don’t skip any step.
How to Unlock the Bootloader of Infinix Hot 7?
If you want to unlock the bootloader of your device then you have to follow the ADB and Fastboot method. It is the only method working right now to unlock the bootloader of Infinix Hot 7. Infinix won’t recommend unlocking the bootloader of any Inifinix device because after unlocking the bootloader you will not receive the OTA update from Infinix. But if you still want to unlock the bootloader of your device then you have to follow this guide very carefully.
Steps to Unlock Infinix Hot 7 Bootloader with ADB and Fastboot
- First of all, set up ADB and Fastboot on your computer, you can refer to this XDA thread.
- Take a full backup of your device, incase, if you get your device bricked (It won’t happen if you follow these steps carefully).
- Now make sure your phone battery is more than 50%.
- Now connect your Infinix Hot 7 to your PC with the help of USB cable and install all the drivers of your Infinix in your PC.
- Now switch off your device and go to a fastboot option by pressing Power + Volume Down Simultaneously.
- Now, you have to open the command prompt window in the same folder where you have installed the ADB and fastboot by holding the shift button and clicking on the right button of your mouse.
- Connect your device to the PC with the help of USB cable and let the PC to detect your device so that it can install all the necessary drivers itself.
- Now type this command in Command Prompt/Powershell window
This command will let you know whether your device is connected properly or not. If it is not showing your device name in the window then you have to reconnect your device and install the drivers manually.
- Now type this command:-
- Now type this one:-
- Again hit enter and now write this one:-
- Now hit enter and your phone will automatically reboot.
- Once it is restarted disconnect it from your PC.
Congratulations! you have successfully Unlocked the bootloader of Infinix Hot 7 with help of ADB and Fastboot commands. If you have any doubts then you can ask in the comment section.